Social Media Interns
Firefighter’s ABCs is looking for the following Social Media Intern volunteers:
- Youth from diverse backgrounds.
- 9th grade through and post college.
- Who have good skills in the following social media platforms:
- Create two post per month in an effort to promote FFABC’s.
- These post should target youth from the 9th – 12th grade age group through and post college.
- These post should encourage them to think about the Fire Service and EMS Field as a career.
- Attract diverse youth with a focus on diverse females in the United States and Canada.
- Encourage at least 10 diverse youth 5 females and 5 males to join our 100% free Firefighter’s ABCs Online Internship Program.
- Work at your own pace and location.
- Submit via email to email@example.com what you posted bi-weekly.
- You will decide and be creative on what to post.
The key to this volunteer position is to attract diverse youth to consider a career in the Fire Service and or EMS Field.
As a member of the Firefighter’s ABCs Online Internship Program you will gain knowledge about the fire service as well as building content for your resume.
We are seeking youth who have an interest in joining the fire service.
If you are interested or know of anyone, please have them submit their resume to: